[Asterisk-Users] Help with 3com router, Asterisk at Home and sipgate.

Brian McCarey brian_mccarey at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:39:16 MST 2006

Hello,

We have an office asterisk at home system which vwe ran through a Dlink DLS router. The Dlink has developed a fault and we are now trying to use a 3com router.

With the Dlink the port forwarding was simple and worked. We routed 5004-5082 and 10000-20000 to the asterisk box. Things worked well for 6 months until the Dlink packed up.

The 3com port forwarding initially appears terrible. We have tried forwarding the same ports and we get no way audio. We have also tried DMZ but without luck.

Anyone using a 3com Asterisk at home and Sipgate that can help.

Would really appreciate any advise.

Kind regards

Brian