[Asterisk-Users] use AT320 international call

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 11:05:59 MST 2006

Min Qiu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The firmware I used is pa168s_iax2_us_151011.bin.
>
> My problem is the handset dial before I finished key in all
> the numbers, no matter how fast I managed to press the keys.
> It appeared it always dialed immediately, for example "011862",
> when I actually ment to dial 0118620xxxxxxxx.  Thus left the
> remaining numbers "0xxxxxxxx" unsent.
>
> The handset had its dial plan disabled.  It configured to use
> iax protocol.  My extensions.conf has this:
>
> exten=_01186.,1, dial(SIP/<voipprovider>,60)
>
> and it works fine with other iaxy and Cisco ATA.
>
> Anyone encounter this symptom?  Can you share your experience?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Min

Do you have remote dialplan ticked? (only available in the IAX firmware).
This function causes the above effect and can only appears to work with
very simple dialplans and should generally not be used.

You may want to roll-back to the 1.50 firmware (ask if you can't find it
elsewhere) there are sound quality issues with the 1.51 release.