[Asterisk-Users] IAX DID channels as incoming hunt group?

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Mon Jun 12 10:50:54 MST 2006

Colin Anderson wrote:
> no from the Asterisk perspective it will work regardless of the number
> dialled as long as it matches the 55512XX pattern. As  others have pointed
> out though, it's just easier to have a single DID and your provider allow
> multiple channels or instances of the same number to hit your box.

As far as I can tell, that's the only thing that will do what I want it to.

Even if we have three DIDs, we'd only be publishing one, which would
mean that nobody would ever dial the other numbers -- processing calls
to those numbers doesn't really help us.

But hey, if I can have multiple channels for a single DID, the problem
is solved.

Cheers,

-Stephen-