[Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer and queue

aston martin astonmartin_2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 05:28:36 MST 2006

I think it is. Agent's device is actually a softphone, registered as one of the clients defined in sip.conf.

  Would it help if I posted the configs?

BJ Weschke <bweschke at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 6/12/06, aston martin wrote:

> 1. Call comes in the queue (command Queue(...) gets executed)
> 2. Call reaches extension at which agent is registered (I'm using
> AgentCallbackLogin), where Dial(SIP/.....,,tT) command gets executed
> 3. Agent answers the call and enters *2 (that's my default for attended
> transfers as set in features.conf) + a number to which the call should be
> transfered
> 4. Agent hangs up
> 5. Agent stays in 'busy' state

Is the agent's device you're dialing on the same server that
app_queue is operating on? I've seen this happen when it is not on the
same server, and there's a reason behind why it doesn't work at the
present time in that configuration.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/