[Asterisk-Users] Virtual PBX Billing and Management Software

Juan Manuel Coronado Zúñiga juan.m.coronado at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 08:16:46 MST 2006

Destar[1] has recentely included Virtual PBX features inside it's main
funcionality (right now you have to download the trunk developement branch
to get it), but it would be availabe on version 0.2 coming soon in a few
weeks.

[1] http://destar.berlios.de/

jmacz

On 6/9/06, William Piper <william.piper at gmail.com> wrote:

> checkout http://www.asterisk2billing.org
>
> bp
>
> On 6/9/06, Daniel Salama <lists at infoway.net> wrote:
> >
> > Is there any open source software capable of managing Asterisk to
> > offer Virtual PBX services to multiple clients, including billing? Or
> > is there a combination of open source initiatives that offer this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel

"I know what hell is. It´s not lakes of burning oil, or brimstone and devils
poking you in the ass with pitchforks. Hell is not knowing."

Ted McKeever.