[Asterisk-Users] OLD PA system.

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Jun 11 05:53:17 MST 2006

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> I need to be able to connect an old PA system to an asterisk box, which
> basically works as a couple of amplifiers taking an analogue phone
> signal and playing whatever it produces out of some speakers. There is

Does the connection use 2 screws for analog inputs?  If this is the
case, you could get a cheap Grand Stream BT102 and pull the speaker
leads off and connect it to that box.  The GS can be setup to auto answer.

Doug

-- Ben Franklin quote: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."