[Asterisk-Users] Trouble getting SMS working

Mick mick at wow.nailed.org
Sat Jun 10 01:29:00 MST 2006

I was thinking maybe the pap2  was doing 'something funny' so I tried
turning off all unneeded services, fax, echo silence suppression etc. I
also mucked about with the output gain, but nothing has made a
difference so far. Yes I can hear the tones from * !
I will take the phone and try it on a fixed line and see if I can make it work there.

Cheers

Mick.