[Asterisk-Users] Nokia N80 and asterisk?

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 21:47:30 MST 2006

--- Nick Burch <nick at torchbox.com> wrote:

> Recent posts indicate people have been having luck
> with the nokia E60/E7x
> phones and asterisk.

  I was able to register E60 ,but a SIP calls made
from the other phone to E60 has problem , the PBX sip
phones can hear clearly the voices from e60 , from for
e60 , we cannot hear

     When we call from E60 to E60 , in both sides we
are not able to hear , I suspect it is due to sip.conf
, codec edfinition , I tried with alaw , ulaw , but no
luck
    So I am not lucky in making E60 work with asterisk

 I was wondering though if anyone had had any luck