[Asterisk-Users] Nokia N80 and asterisk?

Nick Burch nick at torchbox.com
Thu Jun 8 02:55:09 MST 2006

Recent posts indicate people have been having luck with the nokia E60/E7x
phones and asterisk.

I was wondering though if anyone had had any luck with the N80?

I've got the N80 to register with asterisk, and that works just fine.
However, it gives a 486 when I try to place SIP calls to it (either to the
register username, or to the phone number). Oh, and I can't figure out how
to make sip calls either.

Has anyone got any further with the N80 and asterisk?

Cheers
Nick