[Asterisk-Users] RE: Digium pound key software appliance opinions

mitcheloc at gmail.com mitcheloc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 20:23:59 MST 2006

Pound Key does seem to be a professional distribution, and considering
Digium engineers work on it, I'd have to say that is pretty exciting.
It doesn't include FreePBX, however it should be simple to install on
top of. I'm looking into setting up a semi-production machine sometime
next week to test it out.