[Asterisk-Users] Roaming Users

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Fri Jun 9 20:10:41 MST 2006

Guys.

I have a couple of agis that when trying to dial a local call, LD, etc. ask
the user for a password and then checks against a DB to see if they can call
or not.

My newi dea here is to allow users to roam between extensions, for example,
user 1 can go to users 2 phone and when ask for the password, enter his own
and depending on privs, be able to call or not.

Problem that I have here is CDR.  How can I drop the current CDR record
(which has users 2 extension inside) and create a new one with users 1 info
on it as if the call was been made from users 1 from and not users 2?

Anybody done something like this?

Thx!