[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have success using LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLER or LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLER variables

whois wes whoiswes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:59:09 MST 2006

This is what we use to play a beep every 30 seconds on our calls (it's
for monitoring purposes)

I know that SetVar is deprecated but i'm too lazy to change it.  This
works great for us on 1.2.4

exten => s,n,SetVar(LIMIT_WARNING_FILE=beep_quiet)
exten => s,n,SetVar(LIMIT_PLAYAUDIO_CALLEE=yes)
exten => s,n,Dial(${ARG1},${ARG3},L(99999999:99999999:30000))

Wes