[Asterisk-Users] Database file to copy for active sessions.

Shenen Shenen shenenx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 03:20:57 MST 2006

So my only solution is to use only X-lite softphone where I can add more
than 1 proxy, and a Cisco switchboard where I can set up a VRRP protocol, so
in case of fall, the cisco make the resolutions of all tables and permited
me to call from IP phones like CISCO IP phones or wi_fi phone without
problems or registration in asterisk.....I think......becouse in this way I
see there isn't a solution....right?