[Asterisk-Users] Call status subscriptions on multiple servers

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Fri Jun 9 02:00:09 MST 2006

Hello List

Is there a way to have hints sent between multiple servers?
We are currently implementing a cluster solution for our asterisk servers, and the problem is this.

User A registers on Asterisk 1 and user B registers on Asterisk 2.
User A subscribes to user B's status, through SIP NOTIFY messages.

As user B is registered to Asterisk 2, and not Asterisk 1, the NOTIFY messages are only sent on Asterisk 2, and Asterisk 1 does not know the status of user B.

Is there a way to replicate subscription info between asterisk servers?

Regards
Jon