[Asterisk-Users] Turning off a temporary message in voicemail

mavince at optonline.net mavince at optonline.net
Thu Jun 8 19:48:44 MST 2006

Thanks, Alex.... worked just fine... I'll have to add this option to my voicemail users guide
Mark

Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:49:34 -0400
From: "Alex Robar" <alex.robar at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Turning off a temporary message in
voicemail
To: "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Have them go through the process as if they were going to record their
temporary greeting. They will be given an option to remove the greeting....
It wouldn't be very "temporary" if they could never remove it!

Alex