[Asterisk-Users] h323 with asterisk problem

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:58:20 MST 2006

It seems that Open H323 only work with Asterisk version 1.0. As per the
latest stable README of asterisk-oh323 here is the readme.

 Required packages
-------------------

 In order to build the OH323 Asterisk channel driver you will need
 some other packages. We recommend to download their source and build them.
 These are the following:

  o PWlib (Portable Text and GUI C/C++ Class Library)
    download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/openh323 (v1.8.7
/Mimas_patch2)
    (required)

  o OpenH323 (Class Library implementing the H.323 protocol)
    download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/openh323 (v1.15.6
/Mimas_patch2)
    (required)

  o Asterisk PBX (Open Source Linux PBX)
    download from http://www.asterisk.org (CVS v1-0, 2005-09-08)
    (required)

  o OhPhone (Command line H.323 client)
    download from http://www.openh323.org (v1.13.5)
    (optional, used for testing)

  o OpenH323 Gatekeeper (H.323 Gatekeeper)
    download from http://www.gnugk.org (v2.2.2)
    (optional, used for testing)
    Although the usage of a gatekeeper is optional, it is
    recommended for easier address translation.

 This software has been developed and tested with the
 aforementioned versions of the above packages. Using other versions
 may break things, so try these versions first.

Anybody has any idea???? I want to compile this with asterisk 1.2.7 and
1.2.8

Thanks,
Thameem