[Asterisk-Users] h323 with asterisk problem

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:08:35 MST 2006

Hi yousuf,
Please tell me to make h323 work, what are the other things i need to do
other than getting the chan_h323.so under modules?
Do I need to install OpenGatekeeper and configure it ?
Do I need fast start? fast tunneling? h245inSetup? (I really don't have any
idea about what these components are)

Thanks,
Thameem