[Asterisk-Users] h323 with asterisk problem

Daye daye1997 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 15:33:34 MST 2006

If I were you, I would install the lastest asterisk-addons. there is an asterisk ooh323c directory , read the REAME on that directory

Thameem Ansari <thameem.ansari at gmail.com> wrote: Hello All,

 Somereason my previous mail was not get into the list (or may be delayed). I have a problem successfully configuring the h323 support with asterisk 1.2.7.
 I searched the net and I don't find any useful or clear documentation.
 First tell me, which h323 installation should I go with? h323 (native) or open h323 or OOH323?
 Secondly, How do I configure h323 (any version) with already running asterisk? If I could get some success stories that would shed some light on my efforts.

 Thanks in advance,
 Thameem

http://mail.yahoo.com