[Asterisk-Users] Small form factor system w/PCI slot

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Jun 8 11:51:28 MST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to buy a small form-factor PC system for use with Asterisk
and Hylafax in conjunction with a Eicon DIVA Server single-port ISDN
card (needs full-size 5V PCI 2.2 slot, but PCI-X compatible). Use is
very light - at most a single call at any one time. If the Mac Mini
had a PCI slot I'd try to use that one, but oh well ;)

Would anyone have some brand names or sites where such systems can be
found? I'm not really interested in building one from scratch, I'd
rather buy a complete system and just stick the ISDN card in there.

Thanks :)

jens