[Asterisk-Users] FW: asterisk and nortel meredian option 11c

Koen Van Impe koenvi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 06:38:43 MST 2006

Muhammad,

I have been struggling with M1 and * over an E1 for a while myself, but know
it's running fine.
Here's my d-channel config:

 ADAN     DCH 18
  CTYP MSDL
  CARD 08
  PORT 1
  DES  Asterisk1
  USR  PRI
  DCHL 8
  OTBF 32
  PARM RS422  DTE
  DRAT 64KC
  CLOK EXT
  IFC  EURO
  CNTY BEL
    PINX_CUST 0
    ISDN_MCNT 300
  CLID OPT1
  PROG NCHG
  CO_TYPE  STD
  SIDE USR
  CNEG 1
  RLS  ID  **
  RCAP COLP
  MBGA NO
  OVLR NO
  OVLS NO
  T310 120
  INC_T306 0
  OUT_T306 0
  T200 3
  T203 10
  N200 3
  N201 260
  K    7

It's a config where Asterisk is master and Meridian is slave in euroisdn.
The zapata.conf that goes with that:
#-----------------------------------------------
[trunkgroups]
[channels]
context=incoming-pra
busydetect=no
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
usecallingpres=yes
callerid=asreceived
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_net

group=1
channel=1-15,17-31
 #-----------------------------------------------
Make sure your [trunkgroups] section is empty!
I lost a lot of time on that one myself!

Zaptel.conf:
span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
loadzone=be
defaultzone=be
We don't use crc4 here, but you can add it if you wish.

Good luck!