[Asterisk-Users] FW: asterisk and nortel meredian option 11c

Muhammad Zeeshan Latif zeeshan.latif at nadra.gov.pk
Thu Jun 8 05:23:12 MST 2006

Hi

I want to connect asterisk 1.0.9 ( kernel 2.6.8-2 debian )with TE110P
and Nortel meridian option 11c release 25.40 with NTBK50AA card which is

An E1 card. But the main problem is the first stage that no sync occurs
the * card never syncs with meridian card

I am using euroisdn, ccs , hdb3, crc4 , pri_net on asterisk

And I am assuming that meridian is using same as it is connected to
Nortel passport mvpe card which is an e1 isdn card and using the same
config as astresk but the card never see each other. On the contrary
when I connect the asterisk with the Nortel passport mvpe card it does
detect the mvpe card but the d chan flaps btwn up and down and the hell
of HDLC BAD FCS messages appears on the cli of * .

I have also tried yellow alarm on the span but not of any help .

Can any one tell me the config of meridian option 11c and asterisk and
what I am doing wrong.

thanks