[Asterisk-Users] ISDN master clock issue ?

Tristan tristan at telemaque.fr
Thu Jun 8 05:51:43 MST 2006

The fact is that I have 2 different E1 (euroisdn) providers and an E1
(euroisdn) connection to a Matra PBX...

The PBX needs to be master and as far as I know the PSTN providers needs
it too...

So I want to be sure that the quad E1 card I'll buy will work without
troubles in this kind of setup...

Can I only put the synchro to the PBX and forget about the PRI providers ?