[Asterisk-Users] Astricon No More...

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jun 8 01:59:42 MST 2006

Friends in the community,

I've received many mails saying "I'll meet you at Astricon Europe".
The sad answer is no, you will not.

I have nothing to do with Astricon any more. After some arguments,
Steve decided that Astricon, trainings,
the business we had built together - everything belonged to him and
he threw me out. I can't accept this
behaviour and haven't gotten an offer for compensation that I feel I
can accept.

So please don't expect to meet me at any Astricon in the future until
this issue is resolved. You can however,
expect to meet me at other events, like the upcoming VON Fall in
Boston, my trainings and other events
that I will work on.

The only reason I haven't gone public with this information before,
is Mark. He asked me if he could
help resolve this since he felt that Astricon belonged to the
community and all of us should be
able to work together. Well, it did not work out and Astricon now is
in the hands of Steve Sokol.

If not before, I'll see you at Von Boston!

And by all means, continue testing Asterisk svn trunk - we need your
feedback.

Regards,
/Olle