[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000

Erick Baum erick at teal.net
Wed Jun 7 19:37:38 MST 2006

We had not used these phones before, which I will admit was my first
mistake.  However, I did do research online to see what other peoples
experiences were but the major problems with the phone started surfacing
online almost immediately after we installed them.  Before that, there were
the usual like them/don't like them posts.  But there was nothing about the
multitude of problems, serious problems.  The only issue that I knew about
when we got them was the speakerphone problem which required a (beta)
firmware upgrade to resolve, didn't know it was "beta" until after we got
them.  In fact their firmware is still stored in a BETATEST folder to this
day... which really gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Erick