[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID problems

Dan Elder ISBEEN at IZMEDIA.COM
Wed Jun 7 14:03:01 MST 2006

Hi all, just upgraded to 1.2.8 and now incoming calls are showing that they
are coming from internal extensions in the CallerID field... A call comes in
on our T1, get's picked up by the autoattendant, caller selects extension,
and both the CLI & the receiving phone display an internal extension as the
CID.. Any idea what would cause this? It WAS working on the 1.2.0 install
that I upgraded from last week.. No config files were changed during the
upgrade. Any ideas or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Dan