[Asterisk-Users] Good ATAs from companies other than Sipura/Linksys?

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Jun 7 12:59:00 MST 2006

First of all, I'm not knocking Sipura/Linksys.  I have heard very good
things about their products.

I'm just wondering if they are the only quality shop on the market.  I
know about the zoom 5801 where you can't dial out the FXO from SIP, only
from the FXS port.  And I have heard similar about the HT-488 also.

I want to know if anyone else makes ATAs where all of the features work
as advertised.  If it has two FXS ports, I want to be able to use both
at once, from Asterisk, same for T.38 and etc.

So, what's out there that I don't know about in the world of quality ATAs?