[Asterisk-Users] Quad T1 Card

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 7 06:13:50 MST 2006

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 08:53:27AM -0400, Sean Cook wrote:
> Ok... I am reluctant to ask this question as I believe that it may be
> like asking what someones favorite linux distribution is... but I need
> to make an informed decision.
>
> We are getting ready to upgrade from a TE210P to a quad T1 card with
> echo cancellation.  I am trying to decide between the Sangoma card and
> the Digium card.  I need this to have great quality and I need it to
> work well.
>
> I would like to hear about personal experiences and any other technical
> differences between the card.  Again this is not intended to start a
> pissing contest or flame war....

I'll hijack your thread for a slightly related question: there used to
be a Debian package (in Woody) to install Sangoma cards. That package
was called "wanpipe".

Now I can't find any existing Sangoma drivers in the form of standard
debs. As I don't have the hardware to test this myself, I don't really
bother. But if anybody just needs help with packaging, I'd be glad to
lend a hand.

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406