[Asterisk-Users] Quad T1 Card

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Wed Jun 7 05:53:27 MST 2006

Ok... I am reluctant to ask this question as I believe that it may be
like asking what someones favorite linux distribution is... but I need
to make an informed decision.

We are getting ready to upgrade from a TE210P to a quad T1 card with
echo cancellation.  I am trying to decide between the Sangoma card and
the Digium card.  I need this to have great quality and I need it to
work well.

I would like to hear about personal experiences and any other technical
differences between the card.  Again this is not intended to start a
pissing contest or flame war....