[Asterisk-Users] DTMF feedthru again...

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Jun 6 22:31:27 MST 2006

Doug,

  Well I am told that INFO does not work with * VM. I never tried it....
In any event the answer here was to use INBAND for the fxo (PSTN tab) and
in sip.config for fxo also set INBAND and allow only ulaw. I was able to
leave the fxs1 channel at auto on the Line 1 tab and rfc8233 in sip.c -
also you cannot use any feature flags for the PSTN channel, either in or
out.

This is for the SPA-3000

Doug

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Doug wrote:

> At 21:03 6/6/2006, Doug Crompton wrote:
>  >Nick,
>  >
>  > Here is what I have been able to ascertain in the past few days.
>
> Hey Doug,
>
> I went through a similar hassle with Linksys PAP2's a few
> weeks back.  I went round and round with Linksys tech support.
> They said use "AVT".  I tried it and it didn't work.
>
> What did work both inbound and outbound was "INFO" (sometimes
> called "SIP INFO").  This did the trick for us.  Try it and
> let us know.

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *