[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000

Shaun Hofer shaun.hofer at altcall.com
Tue Jun 6 21:50:08 MST 2006

I suggest you contact grandstream about this. Only thing I can suggest is look
at feature's Early Dial (I have set to no) and No Key Entry Timeout (set to
10-15 seconds). As for all these other problems of phone stop working, etc.,
we haven't come across these in office (then again we don't have 50 phones
deployed). We have some phones running out of the box, stable release and 1
with latest unstable (lots of nice features).

-Shaun