[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI (I.430) over ethernet

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Tue Jun 6 05:50:42 MST 2006

CPE->Asterisk(NT Mode)-ip-Asterisk(CPE)-NT?

maybe it will fit for you? if yes, i think you can work with the following
budget:
via epia board ~85$
mini itx case (small size!) ~85$
ram ~20$
DiskOnChip (or HDD) ~20 - ~50
HFC BRI ~50$

so globally ~300-350/side
you can also go for patton something of ~800$

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users