[Asterisk-Users] ISDN BRI (I.430) over ethernet

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Tue Jun 6 03:23:02 MST 2006

PRI is primary rate ISDN, consisting of (normally) 30 channels or
(rarely - US only I think) 24 channels.

BRI is basic rate ISDN, and consists of 2 channels.

They are not the same thing. The redfone is a PRI to TDMoE converter,
I'm after something that does the same thing for BRI.

Thanks

James

http://www.patapsco.co.uk/applications/isdn_conversion_sharing_and_simul
at
> ion/share_pris/share_pri.htm
>

> On 6/6/06, Hao Xu <hao.xu.cn at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> 	I also want to know this.
> 	This would be very useful in Call center for remote attendent.
The