[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing call bridging

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Mon Jun 5 21:05:19 MST 2006

Thanks for the info. It would be an external program. I have been looking
at the originate manager command, but it looks like it would not bridge 2
external numbers. One of the number has to be a local extension. Suppose I
want it to dial 2 number on zap and then bridge them, I probably would
still have to do a dialplan gimmick, is that right?

Regards