[Asterisk-Users] Duplicate CDRs

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jun 5 09:56:47 MST 2006

----- Mark Drayton <mdrayton at fsys.co.uk> wrote:

> Okay. Which one writes the 18-field line (with uniqueid and
> userfield)?cdr_custom.conf has fields for these two but the wiki docs
> also say that cdr_csv will write uniqueid and userfield if configured.
> Can I just unload whichever one I don't need to stop it writing or do
> I need to reload the logging/cdr system? Presumably cdr_csv that
> writes accountcode.csv as cdr_custom specifies Master.csv.

It would have taken you far less time to just try it instead of composing a lengthy question... especially since cdr_custom.conf shows you _exactly_ the format it writes the records in, as it's a custom format.

The logging system is totally unrelated, as is cdr_manager (which is why I didn't mention it in my reply).

Simple answer: don't load cdr_csv, and configure cdr_custom.conf to write the records in the format you want.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer