[Asterisk-Users] More Level QueueSystem

Patrick Bök postfach at boek.de
Mon Jun 5 08:51:52 MST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to set up a dial plan und I have a few problems to realise some
functions.

The dial plan should look like this:

123,1,Answer()
123,2,Queue(1stlevel,t)
123,3,Queue(2ndlevel,t)
123,4,Queue(3rdlevel,t)
123,5,Hangup()

If a member of the 1stlevel-Queue can answer the call it should be hanged up
after finishing. If not, the current member answering the call should be
able to transfer the caller to the 2ndlevel-Queue. And so on. How can I
check whether it is transfered or hanged up?

I do not know how to realise this workflow, the transfer, within the dial
plan and I have not found any solution within the Wiki.

The next problem I have got with the queue app is the value of the return
code:
0 for not being answered
-1 for hangup
1 for bridged (does bridge in this context mean the same as transfer???)

Would be nice if you could help me about the transfer problem between the
queues.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick