[Asterisk-Users] fine-tuning asterisk questions

undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com
Sun Jun 4 21:41:22 MST 2006

>Yes you are correct... by default asterisk will >send the call to priority

> N+101... what is your point?
>
> You asked about turning off "call waiting".
 In the example that I provided,
> if the amount of active calls is "1" then
it will forward to VM without
> dialing the exten. That is what you asked
for... right?

> bp

Nope.  I am a different poster just wanting to
clarify (for myself) that Asterisk would do exactly what the original poster
wanted without any special programming.  I wasn't aware that there would be
any kind of notification to the station being called that there was a second
call incoming.  Everything I've read so far just says that if the station
is in use, the call is routed to priority n + 101 as a busy call.

Undrhil