[Asterisk-Users] fine-tuning asterisk questions

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:34:55 MST 2006

Yes you are correct... by default asterisk will send the call to priority
N+101... what is your point?

You asked about turning off "call waiting".  In the example that I provided,
if the amount of active calls is "1" then it will forward to VM without
dialing the exten. That is what you asked for... right?

bp