[Asterisk-Users] skype out

simon elliston ball simon at simonellistonball.com
Sun Jun 4 05:50:59 MST 2006

Now that skype have published an API, I don't see why it should be
impossible to integrate using Asterisk as a proxy to a local skype
client on the server (similar principal to asterisk trunking). The
creation of a skype channel and using the skype API to create peers
might be able to do this.

However, it would mean serious development work.

Simon