[Asterisk-Users] Meetme versus app_conference

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Jun 4 00:11:28 MST 2006

Matt Florell wrote:

> If you are interested here is our altered app_conference code, tested
> to work on Asterisk 1.2.8:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=421962&group_id=95133

Hope this question doesn't seem totally idiotic: I can't devine from the
READMEs just what dependencies app_conference has on Speex.

I see there's a speex subdirectory, and I see a bunch of speex symbols
in the module.

I'm trying to port this to an embedded system that doesn't have enough
oomph to handle Speex.   Things aren't looking too good.

Thanks.

B.

believed to be clean.