[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-941 not available after Asterisk & Freepbx upgrade

David K Parker davparker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 19:12:58 MST 2006

I'm experiencing a problem with a Sipura SPA-941 not available for incoming
calls after Asterisk & Freepbx upgrade. I can dial out with the phone gto
any other internal or external ext. It is registered with the Asterisk
server. When I dial the Sipura directly from any other extension, it goes
directly to vm. I have other Sip softphones that are working fine. A sip
debug when calling the Sipura indicates "Extension 200 is not available to
be called" then goes to vm. This configuration had been working fine for
over six months prior to  the upgrade.

asterisk1*CLI> sip show peer 200
asterisk1*CLI>

  * Name       : 200
  Secret       : <Set>
  MD5Secret    : <Not set>
  Context      : from-internal
  Subscr.Cont. : <Not set>
  Language     :
  AMA flags    : Unknown
  CallingPres  : Presentation Allowed, Not Screened
  Callgroup    :
  Pickupgroup  :
  Mailbox      : 200 at device
  VM Extension : asterisk
  LastMsgsSent : 3
  Call limit   : 0
  Dynamic      : Yes
  Callerid     : "David" <200>
  Expire       : 12789
  Insecure     : no
  Nat          : No
  ACL          : No
  CanReinvite  : No
  PromiscRedir : No
  User=Phone   : No
  Trust RPID   : No
  Send RPID    : No
  DTMFmode     : rfc2833
  LastMsg      : 0
  ToHost       :
  Addr->IP     : 192.168.1.174 Port 5060
  Defaddr->IP  : 0.0.0.0 Port 5060
  Def. Username: 200
  SIP Options  : (none)
  Codecs       : 0xc (ulaw|alaw)
  Codec Order  : (ulaw,alaw)
  Status       : Unmonitored
  Useragent    : Sipura/SPA941-4.1.8
  Reg. Contact : sip:200 at 192.168.1.174:5060