[Asterisk-Users] X100P fails to initialize

Lachek Butalek lachek at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:27:00 MST 2006

Thanks to everyone for their tips and suggestions. I finally got the
card working by using the YellowDog Linux kernel from ppckernel.org.
There must have been some setting in the kernel config that made a
difference because the card suddenly started working after that, even
after a kernel recompile of 2.6.16.18 using the same config.