[Asterisk-Users] lspci doesn't show digium card te405p

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Jun 3 07:02:44 MST 2006

----- Bruno de Assumpção Loureiro <bruno.loureiro at gmail.com> wrote:

> This motherboard doesn't have compatibility problem in digium list
> website. So, is it a compatibility problem or Digium card TE405p ??

That is a brand-new motherboard, so I doubt we've had any reports related to it. Certainly if the board does not show up at all in the lspci output then you either have a completely dead TE405P or there is a major compatibility issue; either way your best bet is to contact Digium Technical Support and let them help you figure it out.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer