[Asterisk-Users] BN8S0 Installation problem - 0 devices registrered

Christophorus Laube bob at semanticedge.de
Sat Jun 3 11:01:50 MST 2006

That's right, mISDN only supports kernels up from version 2.6.9. So I see you
did have to compile a kernel yourself.
Beronet has a telephone number where they offer support. This is german one.
They also have a support mail address, just have a look at their site
http://www.beronet.com and choose english language if you do not speak or
better read german.
I often phoned to Beronet and the support was great. If you can give them ssh
access to your machine for a while and they will show you what to do.
Another point of failure may be your jumper settings. The mISDN driver can
only recognize wether the ports are jumpered TE or NT, not wether ptp or
ptmp. This what you have to tell it.
Again, just download the card_installation_guide.pdf from
http://www.beronet.com/downloads. This helped me a lot.