[Asterisk-Users] BN8S0 Installation problem - 0 devices registrered

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 07:45:10 MST 2006

thanks to your reply
using slackware the precompiled kernel is of the 2.4 series.

I've also tried to remove all modules of my 2.6 kernel, download it ,
configure it and boot it.
Then, using a new 2.6.16.18 kernel (and working) i've run the make
install of the beronet utility, but i'm still getting the same error.
:-(

Beronet has a support forum or support mailing list?

>From their website it seems that the support is a payed service...

hi and thanks