[Asterisk-Users] X100P fails to initialize

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 08:57:16 MST 2006

  Hello.
"ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)"
I think that this error, is saying that its X100P is not connected in slot
PCI correctly. He makes a test, he changes the X100P of slot and he sends
for the list the commands lspci, dmesg, cat /proc/interrupts.     I wait to
have helped.
Best Regards
Josué