[Asterisk-Users] X100P fails to initialize

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sat Jun 3 05:30:06 MST 2006

> So I took a chance with an X100P knock-off on eBay. I'm running Asterisk +
> FreePBX on a PowerMac G3 (beige desktop) using Slackintosh 10.2 and kernel
> 2.6.16.16. Everything has been fine up until now.
> I compile the 1.2.5 Zaptel drivers without a problem, get the udev
> configuration in, modprobe zaptel, and finally modprobe wcfxo. At this
> point, I get the message:
>
> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)
> FATAL: Error running install command for wcfxo
>
> dmesg gives me:
>
> Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on major 196
> Zaptel Version: 1.2.5 Echo Canceller: MG2
> Failed to initailize DAA, giving up...
> wcfxo: probe of 0000:00:0e.0 failed with error -5

this is a problem if the card shares interrupt with something on MOtherBOard.
configure the slot to other irq, or move the card to other irq.
lspci -v will be your friend. Check if someone uses same IRQ as motorola card.

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com
wpeople at shadow.pganet.com]iCQ#33118021[wpeople.on.iRCNet]wpeople at RedHat.users