[Asterisk-Users] Page cmd & FOP

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 06:26:54 MST 2006

Hi,

On 6/1/06, Mike Clark <mike at infoanywhere.com> wrote:
> We have a location with around 50 Polycom phones. Asterisk version is
> 1.2.1 We have implemented paging through the Polycoms, which works
> great. We are now trying to get FOP  .26 going for the receptionist. It
> seems to work fine, except that when someone does and overhead page,
> about 3/4 of the phones will continue to show that they are on the phone
> after the page is complete and hung up. It clears up for any extension
> when they use that phone. Any ideas?

I will need to look at op_server.pl level 1 debug output while doing
the page until the problem shows up to see if it is a bug in FOP or
not. You can send the capture off list to me together with a
description of your problem and a copy of your op_buttons.cfg file.

You can continue asking FOP related questions in its mailing list, you
can subscribe from the webpage: http://www.asternic.org

Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño