[Asterisk-Users] All non US 48 area codes?

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:23:11 MST 2006

Thanks for the reply, I was going in the direction you mentioned of
denying all and allowing specific area codes etc..

I was really trying to cut down on the amount of data I had to mess
with and store.

I just thought I would hit the list with this since it seems many
would have come across the same problem already.

Thanks again!