[Asterisk-Users] DID from Latvia?

William Piper william.piper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:03:00 MST 2006

<rant>
Did it not dawn on you to check the termination rates before you signed up?
Guess not... cause if you did you'd have noticed that there were none. No
where does it say that they are a termination provider.

In fact, the very first words on the website are "Voxbone provides
international VOIP virtual numbers and worldwide origination services via
VoIP."

Notice the words "origination". I didn't know it was necessarry to publish
on the website what you do **NOT** do as well.

</rant>
bp