[Asterisk-Users] DID from Latvia?

David K Parker davparker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:42:51 MST 2006

Wow, I went through and setup an acoount but couldn't figure out why I could
only get a fast busy signal when dialing, then, checking the FAQs I noticed
this very important detail, you cannot place outgoing calls over Voxbone.
How messed up is that? They don't bother to mention this fact in there
service offerings.

http://www.voxbone.com/faq-services.jsf#serv8

Can I place outbound calls via the Voxbone network?
=> No. We are specialized in VoIP origination services (from PSTN to VoIP)
and we do not provide termination. In other words you can only receive calls
from the Voxbone network.